inclusive adj : including much or everything; and especially including stated limits; "an inclusive art form"; "an inclusive fee"; "his concept of history is modern and inclusive"; "from Monday to Friday inclusive" [ant: exclusive]
- including (almost)
everything within its
- An inclusive list of Wiki formats
- including the extremes as well as the area
- Numbers 1 to 10 inclusive
- of, or relating to the first person
plural pronoun when including the
person being addressed
- As the we in If you want, we could go back to my place for coffee.
including the extremes as well as the area between
- Dutch :..tot en met ..
of, or relating to the first person plural pronoun when including the person being addressed
- In the description of any formally defined set, the rules by which an object may be defined as included in the set are referred to as rules of inclusion or inclusive rules.
- In education, inclusive refers to the Inclusive classroom approach, which accepts all pupils in the school, also the ones with some kind of handicap.
- In tax rates, "inclusive" can refer to a tax system that includes taxes owed as part of the base.
across the board, aggregate, all, all-embracing, all-encompassing, all-inclusive, assimilating, blanket, broad, coincident, compact, comprehensive, comprising, concurrent, conjoint, conjugate, conjunct, containing, corporate, counting, covering, embodying, embracing, encircling, enclosing, encompassing, entire, envisaging, exhaustive, extensive, full, general, gross, holistic, including, inclusive of, incorporating, integral, integrated, joined, joint, numbering, omnibus, one, one and indivisible, taking in, total, umbrella, unified, universal, whole, wide